Lupton

100milesaway

Any of the Manchester Mafia fancy an afternoon at Lupton, in the beautiful Cumbrian sunshine.100 sporting clays for £17 fibre wads. I guarantee you wont find a prettier spot with pies to die for. I'm meeting Shaun at 12-30 so do come up and join us.Bring the wife there's loads of lambs to look at. from Auntie. :good:

Hi Auntie,

Both me and Seb will try for Saturday,

not to far for us,

Just to be sure it is Fibre Wad only,

I know its a long way for you but me and Seb are having half a day at coniston tomorrow if you fancy joining they have added some new sporting stands.

Regards

Phil and Seb

Edited by PSMITH1963

Hi Auntie,

We should there around 12:30, look forward to seeing you again,

Phil & Seb

Afternoon Phil, Seb and Auntie,

Will try to make this tomorrow if I can escape the domestic drudgery :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm not sure how many fibre wad shells I've got left but I'm sure I'll be able to buy some there.

If I'm not there by 12:40 I will have been hi-jacked by the wife :o :o :o :o

Regards

Mr Potter

Hi,

Seb and I just back from a very pleasant afternoon with Mr Potter, Auntie, and Shaun and acouple of ohter guys who we met for the first time,

Cracking little shoot with some difficult targets, every body had ups and downs but on the whole everyone shot well. coming off sonme of the stands pleased.Seb had bit of a off day but still enjoyed himself the gun was getting a little heavy I thought towards the end.

Thanks for the company everyone look forward to seeing you again and dont hesitate to get in touch if you want us to make up a squad we are new and dont know much about theses little shoots or whats on where.

Thanks

Phil & Seb