.223 Howa

Bowen20

For Dazza whos thinking of buying one. This target was shot by me at 100 yds using my rifle and the ammo used were 55 grain soft point Privy Partizan. The penny is there just to show how small the group was. i went out this morning as ive had the stock off around a week ago measuring the action to see if it was a long or short action i just double checked as ive ordered a Grey/Pepper Laminate Thumbhole stock from boyds in america its the Feather Light one its costing me £91.00 with delivery so i cant wait to get a hold of it in this country i got quoted £240.00 for one i nearly fell on the floor when i was it online at that price for the exact same stock. Anyway i blagged on a bit but M3H.

post-14102-0-48586700-1303748116.jpg

sorry about the quality of the photos and they are the only ones ive got they are straight off of my iphone. the rounds you see with it arent the ones im using now they are what came with the rifle and they were ****. i now use 55 grain privy partizan soft point. Rifle is a stainless howa 22inch barrel .223 1-12 twist green hogue stock Pred 8 Moderator deben bipod on it now. MTC Viper scope 4x24x56 IR SCB Recticule.

post-14102-0-21426200-1303763045.jpg

post-14102-0-19839700-1303763158.jpg

post-14102-0-52001800-1303763163.jpg

post-14102-0-04780300-1303763247.jpg

Ha we were only a couple of days apart

This is mine en-route

Detailed Results:

International Dispatch, April 23, 2011, 2:44 am, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)

Arrival

Shipment Accepted, April 21, 2011, 11:49 am, MITCHELL, SD 57301

Electronic Shipping Info Received, April 21, 2011

I got the short action one grey pepper feather lite boyd stock and it said it's for contours of a sporting rifle barrel but the barrel channel will open up with some light sanding. But I gues I will have this to do just to make sure the barrel is free floating ok. I couldn't believe how cheap they were I won't mind throwing it around the field now lol. At that price a could manage a new one every couple of years ha.

sorry about the quality of the photos and they are the only ones ive got they are straight off of my iphone. the rounds you see with it arent the ones im using now they are what came with the rifle and they were ****. i now use 55 grain privy partizan soft point. Rifle is a stainless howa 22inch barrel .223 1-12 twist green hogue stock Pred 8 Moderator deben bipod on it now. MTC Viper scope 4x24x56 IR SCB Recticule.

very nice mate

• 3 weeks later...

For Dazza whos thinking of buying one. This target was shot by me at 100 yds using my rifle and the ammo used were 55 grain soft point Privy Partizan. The penny is there just to show how small the group was. i went out this morning as ive had the stock off around a week ago measuring the action to see if it was a long or short action i just double checked as ive ordered a Grey/Pepper Laminate Thumbhole stock from boyds in america its the Feather Light one its costing me £91.00 with delivery so i cant wait to get a hold of it in this country i got quoted £240.00 for one i nearly fell on the floor when i was it online at that price for the exact same stock. Anyway i blagged on a bit but M3H.

How did you go about ordering the boyds stock? Just off there website or American ebay?

Cheers Darren.