New member with shooting permission!!!!!!

well done m8 . :good: . Good offer for ya first post hope someone who deserves it takes you up on your offer not just anyone though :sly:

Cheers, i have offered a few fellow forum shooters to join me but up to press no takers :no:

Just looks like i will have to stalk on my own then :yp:

Cheers, i have offered a few fellow forum shooters to join me but up to press no takers :no:

Just looks like i will have to stalk on my own then :yp:

thanks bud shame you were not a bit closer i would have taken you up on that no prob . :good: . . . Where abouts are you down there :hmm:

nice offer there chap and welcome to pw. shame you werent a bit closer as i would also take you up on the offer. i like a change of scenery but i couldnt return the favour as the club im in doesnt allow none members to shoot. deffinately a shame but thanks for the offer.

atb

one day i will take you up on that m8 :good:

Anytime for a good shooter. I went out last night and had a good stalk around. Got just the 1 rabbit but i do have a valid excuse. I recently fit a scope light and must of knocked my sights out! had :yp: to re sight them on the filed and voilla 2 mins later 1 dead bunny!