Hide for wheelchairs users

bakerboy

Well I have finished the hide for wheel chair users. It has a hard stand, on a very slight angle, and access from 2 directions by 4x4 and a little effort.

The net height is adjustable and this hide can be shot from all 4 directions,it sits on a good Pigeon flightline, and there are plenty of Crows as well, you may get the occasional Rabbit or Hare, it also is positioned under a sitty tree. All I need now are a 2 or 3 people to give it a test run for me. Black Gunn "Joe" has offered but I would also appreciate a couple of other persons as well.

As reported yesterday this hide has already been blooded, albeit with my blood, so lets hope it has been christened correctly.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts, but be easy on me, I am a Baker not a builder.

bakerboy Terry

Have a look here for photos My link

that is hide is brilliant work terry well done it looks a good job you have accomplished there. :yes:

i am also likeing your 4x4 you have aswell :yes::good: i bet that post knocker hasnt even got a mark on it off your head its a big old lump :oops::yes::good:

What is a big lump? my head or the post driver!

Looks good, only query is is it worth limiting the back shooting wise as if my bearings are right if you shot that way you'd be shooting at a road and the shot falling in the neighbours.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=sg4+8db&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Hitchin,+Hertfordshire+SG4+8DB,+United+Kingdom&gl=uk&ll=51.947439,-0.309248&spn=0.041742,0.077162&z=14&layer=c&cbll=51.947347,-0.309151&panoid=wEeL9-DgRf_aCNg7KRvt5A&cbp=12,130.24,,0,32.16

Edited by al4x

Looks good, only query is is it worth limiting the back shooting wise as if my bearings are right if you shot that way you'd be shooting at a road and the shot falling in the neighbours.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=sg4+8db&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Hitchin,+Hertfordshire+SG4+8DB,+United+Kingdom&gl=uk&ll=51.947439,-0.309248&spn=0.041742,0.077162&z=14&layer=c&cbll=51.947347,-0.309151&panoid=wEeL9-DgRf_aCNg7KRvt5A&cbp=12,130.24,,0,32.16

Hi Alex, the shot to the rear is safe if you shoot straight up the field not to the left or right, and the lane is in a dip with high banks, but it is an area to watch and be aware of.

I reckon you should put a reclining lazyboy armchair in it for when us Essex chaps visit :good:

nickbeardo, on 19 May 2011 - 03:27 PM, said:

And a Thai ladyboy....

and a case of Aspinal.......

These suggestions/additions whilst most welcome will have to wait until phase 2, :good::lol::lol::lol:

The head looks good, but the sympathy from the wife is not forthcoming.

My grand daughter said "it's not that bad grandad" so no sympathy there either, she must have her Grand mothers genes.

I was pleased with the finished result of the Hide, and just as I was clearing up to go, I had a fly past by a flock of pigeons, lets hope they stay around for a little longer, I could do with some one up there on Saturday or Sunday if you are interested.

There have been a lot of birds around the last few days, but I have not been about long enough to have a bash, let me know if you are interested and i can meet you there to set you up, and then leave you to your own resources.

Terry

Nice one Terry, I need to check that I can get someone to cover me at work as I'm on-call over this weekend. Saturday is generally quiete so I'll see if I can ask someone to cover me then.

I'll send you a text tomorrow to confirm if that's ok

Cos

Nice one Terry, I need to check that I can get someone to cover me at work as I'm on-call over this weekend. Saturday is generally quiete so I'll see if I can ask someone to cover me then.

I'll send you a text tomorrow to confirm if that's ok

Cos

Look forward to hearing from you, I am busy tomorrow so you may not get an instant reply, but reply i will

Terry

looks good Terry.Looks alot greener than when i went with you.Did you see my post that we have some gazebos dont know if there any good for you Terry

Hi Peter

thanks for the offer, I am not sure I can use the gazebo's, but I will drop in and see you next week, and we can dicuss them.

Thanks for your support

terry

Edited by bakerboy