'Sun Tanning' pills

steve_b_wales

As I'm fair skinned, I burn quite easily while on holidays, despite using high factor sun creams.It was mentioned to me that there are 'tanning' pills available, that help the body produce a natural tan. Looking on the internet, there are literally 100's of different makes.

Does anyone know, or has tried a certain make with good results. I don't want to take something and look like I've been 'Tango'd.

Thanks

Steve.

The general gist of theses pills is to provide the basic components that make up melanin. I think words such as PABA and various 'L-whatever' and 'T-something' will appear on labels, these are just amino acids that the good doctors out there have found we need to go brown.

Better still, and I doubt you need me to tell you this, slap on a well rated UVA/UVB sunscreen and you'll be happy and melanoma free!

**** buying ANYTHING like that off the internet :blink:

I burn quite easily too, so before I go on holiday I go and have a few tanning sessions just to build up a base layer. Sounds gay, is gay. But not half as bad as spending your holiday covered in third degree burns. :good:

As I'm fair skinned, I burn quite easily while on holidays, despite using high factor sun creams.It was mentioned to me that there are 'tanning' pills available, that help the body produce a natural tan. Looking on the internet, there are literally 100's of different makes.

Does anyone know, or has tried a certain make with good results. I don't want to take something and look like I've been 'Tango'd.

Thanks

Steve.

the wife bought THESE TABLETS the other day from holland & barrett, she is also fair skinned and burns easily......no results yet but it is early days :good:

The misses had them once and I used them!

I did go very brown/orange.

Strange thing was my finger nails whent bright orange! :lol:

BUT I still used a good uva/uvb 30 then 25 then 15.

This is all sounding very gay as I type so I am signing off :yp: