What Guns do you USE

Anthony

i use a berreta 687 multichoke over and under for my pigeon shooting with 1/2 and 3/4 chokes and 32grm cart's

i also use a felix sarri.....something, can't remember the second bit, over and under fixed chokes 1/2 and 3/4 for my game and rough shooting as it is a hell of alot lighter than the beretta so easyer to carrt around.

pidgons what are thoughs we do have them down here but not your sort we have rock pidgons and native pigons you will get hungif you shoot the natives big birds and they are yummy but out of bounds you can shoot the rocks if you can find them

you guys want to see if you can get the bailka mp 153 semi auto in briton comes in 3 inch and 3 1/2 inch great gun for the money its a very good gheap gun for geese .

book whight is 3.6 kg mine is 3.575 its enginering is good but like all bailaks the wood an,t that good but thats bailka and it fits better than the xtrema its stock is not as long very relibale gunn best buy around for water fowl

Bill, we have the Baikal MP153 over here in Briton.This is the gun I thought about buying but opted for the Xtrema as I got a 15% discount on account of me A390 having a slight problem!!!!!!!!!Like huge pitting of the barrel!!

I recently went to comfort my mate in Chelmsford after he was viciously attacked by an Anti,and when I checked his 391 Urika,guess what,he has pits too!!

You should all check your Berettas .Look for dark or black shadows in the chamber,these will spread in time to the barrel walls.

thats the first i have heard of pitting in a beretta :ph34r: can you guys get the snytetice stock mp we can only get wood and does any one know if you can get the snytetice forend and stock as parts as im in the market for a plastic stock and forend thanks bill

Bill, we have the Baikal MP153 over here in Briton.This is the gun I thought about buying but opted for the Xtrema as I got a 15% discount on account of me A390 having a slight problem!!!!!!!!!Like huge pitting of the barrel!!

I recently went to comfort my mate in Chelmsford after he was viciously attacked by an Anti,and when I checked his 391 Urika,guess what,he has pits too!!

You should all check your Berettas .Look for dark or black shadows in the chamber,these will spread in time to the barrel walls.

What is pitting??

pitting is small rough spots in the barrel a bit like rust its is usely caused by poor cleaning its manly found in older guns and non chromed bores one of the main causers for it is the of the meterial in the primes of the shot shells is corosive, pitting can weaken the gun barrel CLEAN YOUR GUNS :lol: