Look at my gun

Keigan

Would prefer one of the top 2 tin plate ones myself.

Man that brings back memories of Tinplate toys as a Kid :blush:

Merry go rounds cars Space ships guns etc etc etc and my FAVE was the tinplate robot

LG

My dad had a tin plate rabbit! Turn the key and it walked along. Man if i could find a plastic one it would make a great target! wind it up and shoot it over!

Can't beat the 3 in one Spud O Matic

And, yes it is VERY quiet in the office today :ermm:

Would you believe that a man over here, got arrested for bringing one of these into the country, by our police force. :lol::lol::lol: .

Of course it was dismissed in court. :blush:

Just goes to show you what a bunch of cowboys we have to deal with over here. :good:

Edited by Frank

Can't beat the 3 in one Spud O Matic

And, yes it is VERY quiet in the office today :P

Would you believe that a man over here, got arrested for bringing one of these into the country, by our police force. :):P:D .

Of course it was dismissed in court. :P

Just goes to show you what a bunch of cowboys we have to deal with over here. :lol:

My son got his water pistol confiscated at Orlando airport. It was spotted in his bum bag on the scanner thingy - boy you should have seen the commotion!

Don

Keigan,

I'm interested in the gun in the top of the pic, would you consider selling it? I'd use it for long range TeleTubby plinking, I'm hoping it's suitable for this past time as they're a proper nuscience in my area! :P

John

PS, In your opinion would it also be capable of taking down a fully grown purple dinosaur?

:P:lol::P:D

Keigan,

I'm interested in the gun in the top of the pic, would you consider selling it? I'd use it for long range TeleTubby plinking, I'm hoping it's suitable for this past time as they're a proper nuscience in my area! :P

John

PS, In your opinion would it also be capable of taking down a fully grown purple dinosaur?

And some tweenies :P:lol: