STOLEN LITTERS Cockers & Springers

Tom&Dexter

Cross posted off another Forum

litters stolen from the Shropshire area

Hi all, ive just got off the phone and there has been 2 litters of spaniels stolen today.

The one litter is all black and tan Cocker pups, they are very few and far between.

The second litter are springers and have both L&W and B&W pups.

They are 8 weeks old and from Will Clulee's Kennels, fantastic pedigree's and were going to their new homes this weekend.

As you can imagine he is very upset and believes they were taken around 3:30pm as he was out training, if you can cross post or tell anyone who may be able to post it in other forums he would be very greatful.

VERY URGENT REQUEST! CAN I PLEASE ASK THAT AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE REPOST THIS SO WE CAN REACH AS MANY FORUMS AS POSSIBLE AND SPREAD THE WORD? Will Clulee has had 2 litters of puppies stolen this afternoon (about 3.30pm) from Farlow Near Kidderminster. One litter of black and tan Cocker puppies and another litter of Springer puppies - B&W and L&W. Anyone with any information whatsoever can they please get in touch immediately. Let's make these pups too hot to handle.Thanks!!

This is shocking news. I agree with you Kent.

Was watching a program last week about stolen pets, there was a family that bought 2 pedigree looking springers from a traveller and didn't question it at all. When questioned by the detective they replied, 'the traveller seemed a decent sort of chap'. They also said 'They hoped the dogs weren't chipped' as they'd hate to find out they were stolen.

I hope these puppies found.

Cheers

Hayden

christ.2 full litters gone.thats some serious money the guy is missing out on.

Is money the only reason for breeding for you?

For me its producing fit and healthy puppies that counts the most, would never like to see a pup suffer because the breeder bypassed all health checks and family history because all they wanted was money from them.

Too much greed in this world and that's why these pups were stolen.

Will keep an eye out for them up here.

Having had a cocker stolen previously I can feel for Will.

Money doesn't come into it.

Hope they get the scum that do this, that includes those that buy them. Don't for one minute believe that people don't know what they are buying.

£50 for a spaniel pup? Of course it's legit :yp: