Essex PW clay shoot

MC

Does that mean I won :good::yes:

I would be up for a PW world series. The ground near the dartford tunnel sounds good.

Cheers

Martin

And we can bring the rottweiliers with us, give them a bowl of nosh and leave them some plastic while we scare some clays :lol::D:lol:

BTW, I had my yearly eye test today and asked the opo if he could determine my dominant eye. He said it was my left which was news to me :lol:

Off now to poke out my left eye with a pint of heavy :lol:

LB

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, nah your alright mate i'll take my chances with my dodgy northern navigation.

If all else fails there's satnav, but as a bloke I won't resort to that unless I start seeing signs in funny languages :sly:

You will Pin as Dartford is a different country :rolleyes::yes::good:

LB

Do advertise when the next one is? I turned up to the last one on ******* time (with a mate in case it kicked off in true Essex fashion of course) but there was no one there.... later it transpired that as the PWF entered the ground, I (having finished up) was walking out.... two Essex boys in a Silver Scooby STi.

I even stopped for a bacon roll from the skinny tall blond on the desk (who incidentally is training to be a midwife) on both the way in and the way out.

By the way I made a rough assumption as to who you were "after the event" from the comments and score cards posted. However, having shot the ground and checked the score cards I am not sure if I did in fact pass any of you.... I saw no labradors, no yellow vests, no able bodied assistants and no flashes of steel tubing or foot plates glinting in the sun light... neither did I see any blue or orange badges in any of the cars in the car park...... maybe you lot arrived in a Clintona bus after we had gone.

Erm, laters I am not supposed to be here........... :rolleyes:

Do advertise when the next one is? I turned up to the last one on ******* time (with a mate in case it kicked off in true Essex fashion of course) but there was no one there.... later it transpired that as the PWF entered the ground, I (having finished up) was walking out.... two Essex boys in a Silver Scooby STi.

I even stopped for a bacon roll from the skinny tall blond on the desk (who incidentally is training to be a midwife) on both the way in and the way out.

By the way I made a rough assumption as to who you were "after the event" from the comments and score cards posted. However, having shot the ground and checked the score cards I am not sure if I did in fact pass any of you.... I saw no labradors, no yellow vests, no able bodied assistants and no flashes of steel tubing or foot plates glinting in the sun light... neither did I see any blue or orange badges in any of the cars in the car park...... maybe you lot arrived in a Clintona bus after we had gone.

Erm, laters I am not supposed to be here........... :yp:

:rolleyes::yes::good::sly::sly: :yp: You were then Mungler

I suggest that we gat there for 9.00AM, we can then go and shoot some clays, this gives us the option of a cup of tea and a bacon roll a bit later on.

Also by getting there at that time the chances are we won't have to put up with an irate mungler having to wait his turn.

I don't know if we need verification of numbers as there is no need to book in, you just turn up and shoot. I will aim to be there from 8.45AM

See you all then

Cheers

Martin

Mungler

I draw your attention to this post :rolleyes::yes:

as far as i can make out there are no subliminal messages hidden within this post stating to arrive at midday

we were there when the girl was firing up the grill for the bacon :good::sly:

admittedly we had to wait awhile for a certain wayward traveller to arrive

ps, we were all shooting off the hip, with .410's, with 2 inch cartridges

pps, nice to see you back, have you mended your pram? :sly: :yp:

TP,

You forgot to mention that we were blindfolded and were taking directions from LB. No wonder we didn't hit much, we were shooting in the wrong town. :angry::yes:

I don't mind where we shoot next as long as they have clays that fall apart with the sound of a gun, not the shot hitting them.

Cheers

Martin

I suggest that we gat there for 9.00AM, we can then go and shoot some clays, this gives us the option of a cup of tea and a bacon roll a bit later on.

Also by getting there at that time the chances are we won't have to put up with an irate mungler having to wait his turn.

I don't know if we need verification of numbers as there is no need to book in, you just turn up and shoot. I will aim to be there from 8.45AM

See you all then

Cheers

Martin

Mungler

I draw your attention to this post :angry::yes:

as far as i can make out there are no subliminal messages hidden within this post stating to arrive at midday

we were there when the girl was firing up the grill for the bacon :P:D

admittedly we had to wait awhile for a certain wayward traveller to arrive

ps, we were all shooting off the hip, with .410's, with 2 inch cartridges

pps, nice to see you back, have you mended your pram? :):oops:

Ah hem, I arrived at the designated place within the designated time frame and was able to munch two undesignated bacon rolls (with onions of course)

Presumably because there was no single able bodied person amongst you, the "special" happy bus you all arrived in was late - with Lurcherboy as the eyes and doing the steering, Tosspot on gears, Cavie doing brakes and accelerator and Nick at the back of the bus in charge of licking the windows you were never going to get to the right place on time.

Afraid wheels remain off the pram - I have noticed that the PWF forum is not as interesting or entertaining as it once was.... I still veriliy believe that some of the less interesting topics positively cry out for derailing and gratuitous swearing.

Just smacks of talking about it rather than doing to be honest, whats stopping you Mungler lad?

SO! what the dickens is happening with this? Somone needs to step forward and make a new thread for this and organise it. I'd happily offer to do it, but I am new, don't know any of you, don't know the grounds, am a novice shooter anyway and loads of other Mungler-style excuses to include but not limited to being cross eyed, having two left shoulders and a wonky shooting bat :angry:

So, who will make this new thread?