muntjac and chinese water deerstalking

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

many thanks to jason for a cracking morning out yesterday .

it was my first time on a paid for stalk and i was rather nervous to say the least , jason soon put me at my ease and soon put me on a nice munty buck .

its a very relaxed atmosphere down there and it was a pleasure to meet his lovely partner and a couple of his mates.

jason , ive just sent you a pm , put the kettle on , ill be back as soon as you can fit me in mate :good:

Hi Everybody,

A few people have said they can not find field sports tv. This is only available on line, at www.fieldsportschannel.tv/

We are on this weeks show until 7pm on the 26th October after this date the programme can be viewed below the existings weeks edition.

Kind regards, Muntjacstalker.

Hi all,

due 2 cancellation we have availability for stalking on wednesday.We need 2 have it booked in by tommorrow so if you are interested let us know asap.

To view us and our ground watch this weeks edition of fieldsports britain on the computer.All prices can be found on www. muntjacstalker.com.

kind regards

Muntjacstalker

Edited by muntjacstalker

i had a great evening and morning stalk with jason there are plenty of deer on the ground i shot one 130 yard doe

on the evening stalk and the morning stalk resulted in no deer but i could of had

a shot at most of the 11 bucks we bumped into but

unfortunately we were after does .I would highly recommend going stalking with jason he is a topman !!!

I thought Deer stalking was expensive?

For a complete stalking newbie, do you pay for the stalk @ £50 - then you pay for the animal if you shoot one @ £40 for a doe, then you can take the meat home at £1 per lb? Seems bloody cheap to me.

• 2 weeks later...