Rugby World Cup 2011

bullet boy

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Win for the Boks but they were very ordinary indeed!Wales IMO were the better team throughout the game and I'm sure are gutted with the loss!

Well done Wales on the performance!

I said a couple of days back watch Wales they might be a dark horse. A hard game, the last kick was unlucky. Can you imagine how exhausted both sides must have been by the end?

I didn't watch the England game. My wife put the TV on at one point. I asked what the score was. "59:18" She says. "great" I think. A stonking win. Then she says it's 60:24. Only then do I realise she was watching the clock. Back to the reality of a ground out dull win.

Wales looked good. May have peaked though.

Although disappointed by Englands mediocre performance today, hearing a commentator say 'come on England' cheered me up. Sod the Argies and everyone else, if they don't want to hear supportive commentary then press the mute button.

And I think England will win, because I would never doubt or bet against my own country!

SWING LOW!

Well said that man!

England for me......

but I hope Samoa get a bit further this time and they beat the Aussies recently. I love thier hard tackles and physicality of the way they play great to watch,hope they smash the Taffs to pieces!

Well said that man!

England for me......

but I hope Samoa get a bit further this time and they beat the Aussies recently. I love thier hard tackles and physicality of the way they play great to watch,hope they smash the Taffs to pieces!

England had better shape up mate otherwise they might be going home earlier that what people might think!!

Great result for us. If we can finish off the group and finish top it sets up a potential quarter final with Wales, which would be great for the Northern Hemisphere.

Ollie you should be proud of Ireland today mate and i know you are!!They were simply top draw today.I told my mates in work about Ireland,and told them that I know they lost to England and France in the WC warm-ups but I knew they were due a BIG game and that certainly was today.

Just had a txt off one of my mates saying I was right what I said!!