shutemytee

Hello All, I have been a member for just over a week. I have met a few people and went to a great 'do' on Monday night in St Albans.

I am local to St Albans and new to shooting. I got my shotgun licence in March this year and have since joined a local clay club which I find great fun. I obviously have lots to learn ( it's like rocket science at the moment).I am very interested in getting involved in pigeon shooting other game shooting and beating as the season is about to start.

Any one out there want a bit of company/help pigeoning?, I just want to learn.

Cheers.

Shutemytee.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All, I have been a member for just over a week. I have met a few people and went to a great 'do' on Monday night in St Albans.

I am local to St Albans and new to shooting. I got my shotgun licence in March this year and have since joined a local clay club which I find great fun. I obviously have lots to learn ( it's like rocket science at the moment).I am very interested in getting involved in pigeon shooting other game shooting and beating as the season is about to start.

Any one out there want a bit of company/help pigeoning?, I just want to learn.

Cheers.

Shutemytee.

Hi there, drop me a pm when you feel ready to go out on the pigeons

terry