Any other NPPC members?

Merlin64

Did anyone manage to get out this weekend ?

Heavy rain where I am on Saturday on and off , Sunday morning looks brighter .

Just waiting now for the new list of fields that are being drawn up .

What crops do you tend to shoot from now and over the winter ?

Cheers.

how many lists since march,? only had the 1 and that was the 1 i got when renewed my m/ship in march

you can only shoot what the farmer puts in lads, you will only get winter list when he Knows farmer is ready :good: farmers are turning wheat stubble in etc and sowing winter rape which is very profitable :good: also crop rotation they cannot grow same thing all the time the land needs a rest :good: The winter rape is only nicley just been put in most places :good:

excellent value nppc and Johns a a top bloke :good:

I'm just personally surprised there was no farmers growing wheat on any of the lists, would have been nice to see some stubble to shoot on.

Just guess none of the farmers were growing it this year!

Well i have been in it for 2 years and got the full monty :good: i had peas over doncaster :good: malton :good: wheat at ferry bridge :good: sherburn :good: They have been turning wheat stubble in very quick :good:

rape rape & more rape thats all u ever get to shoot over but the choosen few (his close buddys)they get the cream..a left nppc coz of this going on..its a rip..my opinion&also most of the farmers dont want u around wen game season in full swing...gud luk to anyone in nppc :/

Sorry you feel like this bud but its the same every where when the game season under way :good: i was in 2 years and found it excellant value when you think what sporting agents etc charge :good:Am surprised you did not ring John with your concerns i always found him very helpful if any problems :good:

Edited by here iam

Ive just recently joined the SWEETHILL syndicate........ Absolutly fantastic!!! Ray who runs it really knows his stuff, been out a few times with him and learnt a hell of alot!!

Well worth the money!!! Ray is a great guy too. He will show you the ropes and help in anyway he can!! Theres Pigeon shooting, rabbits, squirrels, foxing, Deer stalking and even Hog shooting - provided youve got the right caliber rifle. Miles better and much more variation than NPPC or Pest Rid. Hope this helps with you decision!! All the best Antony E

Edited by edge007

Ive just recently joined the SWEETHILL syndicate........ Absolutly fantastic!!! Ray who runs it really knows his stuff, been out a few times with him and learnt a hell of alot!!

Well worth the money!!! Ray is a great guy too. He will show you the ropes and help in anyway he can!! Theres Pigeon shooting, rabbits, squirrels, foxing, Deer stalking and even Hog shooting - provided youve got the right caliber rifle. Miles better and much more variation than NPPC or Pest Rid. Hope this helps with you decision!! All the best Antony E

Its nice to see you blowing your own trumpet RAY But i thought you were banned from here.. :lol:

people might be better of looking on the stalking directory for a chap called mr you BEFORE paying any money out to this shower.