Jessica and babies

Ferretboy111

:good: Yeah she is a tiny jill the smallest i have and also once the best worker, however she still works well. Thats the trouble ive been having with the litter is actually counting how many of them there actually is, ive definately counted 12 but i think there could be one more onto that buts its just confusing when they are all bundled on top of one another. i just hope that nothing goes wrong, it shouldnt do they have come this far already should be getting there colours on there coats a week on sunday. :good: cant wait to handle them

Alex

:P Yeah she is a tiny jill the smallest i have and also once the best worker, however she still works well. Thats the trouble ive been having with the litter is actually counting how many of them there actually is, ive definately counted 12 but i think there could be one more onto that buts its just confusing when they are all bundled on top of one another. i just hope that nothing goes wrong, it shouldnt do they have come this far already should be getting there colours on there coats a week on sunday. :good: cant wait to handle them

Alex

Dont worry mate, ferrets are tough, they will be fine. :good:

Cheers, im still unsure of the number of them! Jessica brought one out to me to show yesterday, which was sweet of her, i think she is a very proud mother and the kits are moving around alot more now, ill keep you posted with pictures, ill go and take some tonight maybe.

Alex :good:

Hi,

He's almost as big as my monstorous jill Grace, :lol: who's hobbies include: eating, eating, sleeping off what she has eaten, eating, more eating, and more sleeping acompanied by more eating and the odd bit of ferreting here and there. :good: (ahhhh the good life :lol: ) She likes her food but is a good ferreter so I don't mind her being a bit large. :lol:

Hope the kits are doing well. :)

FM :lol:

P.S I think he might just be a bit bigger. :lol: