My new gun

Anthony

Very happy with my new gun (AL391)

I fired it the first opportunity available and brought down a pigeon with it first shot (excellent)

I enjoy the smooth cycling of the gun and it is very satisfying, cleaning it is not as bad as i thought however after several shots I can see it being tricky with all the extra cleaning, but hey, does not bother me in the slightest. :lol:

I found an excellent way of gaining shooting. By leaving all my gear around the house (not the gun of course) but my decoys etc in poistion so that when anyone enters the house they immediately see it. A surveyor came the other day and saw the equipment and has invited me shooting, it is especially usefull as I am struggling to find shooting myself.

:lol:

Deako....... must admitt that i've thought about a Benelli but no one seems to know much about them, why aint there more of them about if they are so good ?.......my local gun shop told me not to bother with them?

Still wouldn't mind one though !

All the best

Buzzer :lol:

Buzz,

I think they are a bit rare over here because people just don't want to buy something they are unfamilier with, everybody knows Beretta so thats what they buy.

The Benelli is a cracking gun and its a massive seller in the US...you may find more info on some of the American waterfowling forums. :lol:

neil, all I can say is that I have noticed a slight noise but not very sufficient especially considering the noise of the shot.

I think the action is what make thems so attractive, they are ideal in a pigeon shooting situation and can be used repeatedly. One thing that always makes me smile is the ability for the device to work so well and so smoothly, its a great piece of design work, cleaning is not a set back in my opinion especially after a good day

as far as Benelli's go it was certainly another option I considered