question for the norfolk/suffolk boys

jimbo1

with my sgc on its way (interviewed and approved this week :good: ) i was wondering where those of you in norfolk and suffolk

go for your cartridges ..?? :hmm: do you shop at your local gunshop or order off t`internet?? just getting some stuff together before i buy a gun...that way im ready to go shoot as soon as i find one. replies appreciated :good:

james

depends where you are in norfolk .

i always support local shops

there is mark at thetford guns , loverly bloke and good prices

rob at north walsham country sports

philip webster at attlebough

if you are pushed there are

cooper sports woodbastwick

chriss at nelsons . nelson st norwich

and if you like being ignored and fed bull **** go to churchhills of dereham

woods of swaffam are good too but not very talketive .

peter will fill you in , get ya gun and come see us on the 9th for a flush and total morning of **** takiung

adi

with my sgc on its way (interviewed and approved this week :good: ) i was wondering where those of you in norfolk and suffolk

go for your cartridges ..?? :hmm: do you shop at your local gunshop or order off t`internet?? just getting some stuff together before i buy a gun...that way im ready to go shoot as soon as i find one. replies appreciated :good:

james

Contact Joe "Black Gun" I think he is off the system at the moment (been a little naughty) but he will do you a deal.If you cannot get hold of him drop me a pm and I will get Joe to contact you with prices.

If you want to borrow a gun for the day let me know.

Edited by bakerboy

cheers for the replies gents....was planning on buying my gun from country sports in north walsham anyways...so ill give them a look.

not sure about joining you all on the 9th....as im not sure if ill have my cert. by then....or a gun...almost saved enough money but silly things like bills and mot`s on cars keep getting in the way !! :rolleyes: ill let you know if i can make it or not a bit nearer the time....thanks for the offer....sounds like it could be a good day !! :good:

james

cheers for the replies gents....was planning on buying my gun from country sports in north walsham anyways...so ill give them a look.

not sure about joining you all on the 9th....as im not sure if ill have my cert. by then....or a gun...almost saved enough money but silly things like bills and mot`s on cars keep getting in the way !! :rolleyes: ill let you know if i can make it or not a bit nearer the time....thanks for the offer....sounds like it could be a good day !! :good:

james

i am sure between us all we can sort you with a shotgun and a few carts for the day as i have a spare shotgun for a start

also what has Joe done terry as tried to contact him a few time? Pm if neede

james

]

Hi James all my grounds have an 11/6 so people without a shotgun certificate can shoot and are also insured.get yourself down on 9th and be impressed with our shooting skills :yp: :no:

Edited by hitclays

Contact Joe "Black Gun" I think he is off the system at the moment (been a little naughty) but he will do you a deal.If you cannot get hold of him drop me a pm and I will get Joe to contact you with prices.

If you want to borrow a gun for the day let me know.

Black Guns down???

Spill the beans, anything to do with Somalia.

Say hi to him from me.

Cheers Shippy

im gonna take you all up on your kind offer and come along lads....can someone pm me a postcode and a time please??

much obliged... :good: :good:

james

Do you want a gun all 12g?

Lanber

Rizzini

Semi auto

or if you are titchy

9mm

28g

or if you are really titchy

SxS Nurf gun, composite with ejectors

Please let me know one way or the other.

Terry