new pup

kent

Congrats on the new pup mate. Whats the pedigree like, i'm curious as I have a brocklebank (Lola) lab as well!

Its pretty good, though i was mainly interested in health and physical conformation. Cant keep him out of the water presently i have never had such a young pup want to wade through belly deep puddles (not that deep when you have a big fat bally and are about as tall as a big rabbit) :lol:

Sorry due to the continuing spate of gundog thefts i cannot discuss such detail online

Do you really think by knowing who your pup's father is the ***** dog thieves will hunt you down and single out your dog to steal :yp: :lol::lol:

Geordie

Ps Hope you are wearing treble thickness tinfoil on your head to stop them reading your mind from outer space because they might tell the ***** dog thieves where you live :wacko: :wacko:

Edited by geordieh

Do you really think by knowing who your pup's father is the ***** dog thieves will hunt you down and single out your dog to steal :yp: :lol::lol:

Geordie

Ps Hope you are wearing treble thickness tinfoil on your head to stop them reading your mind from outer space because they might tell the ***** dog thieves where you live :wacko: :wacko:

:good:

Geordie

precisely its only a lab after all and they are ten a penny.

Guys your talking total rubbish. Gypsies dont steal gundogs much- other shooters steal them and other shooters with tiny minds and small wallets buy them. My security is my consern, my privacy is my consern :rolleyes:

precisely its only a lab after all and they are ten a penny.

And a good well bred one cost more than a wire :rolleyes:

And a good well bred one cost more than a wire :rolleyes:

that in itself is debatable but aside a black labs a black lab there are thousands of them about, yes you have to be careful but one dog itself is rarely targeted especially one that though reasonably well bred isn't that desirable as something to sell on. The ones that go round here usually are in kennels with more than one or have pups and are rarely labs.

that in itself is debatable but aside a black labs a black lab there are thousands of them about, yes you have to be careful but one dog itself is rarely targeted especially one that though reasonably well bred isn't that desirable as something to sell on. The ones that go round here usually are in kennels with more than one or have pups and are rarely labs.

Its not GWP prices are quite low presently, we can hardly debate it as again there is a lack of knoledge present. Oh its not black BTW but very dark yellow carrying red, my dogs are all kenneled. have a look at how many Labs are registered each year and you will seriously sruggle to pay much less then £500 for a pup even with parentage that has not got all the health certs and awards, all those pups will find homes so demand must be fairly high i would say. I paid £500 for my wire with top lines at a time when the economy was buzzing and they were far harder to get hold of than today, yes i paid more than that for the Lab pup and i bet they are all with new owners by the time they reach 10wks

Also slightly off topic, how does a yellow lab carry red? Red labs are yellows, just dark. Theres no seperation bewtween them other than shade.

i think it reasonable to expect a dog with red in its near history thats dark yellow capable of throwing red if used for stud, am i missing something ?