Ceasar Gurini

pigeon predator

Hi folks

Do any of you own or have you used a Ceasar Gurini clay gun? Let me know your views on them please, good or bad, I'm after a new gun and they are within my price range, quite like the feel and balance of the summit impact model, handled one at the midland game fair but unfortunately couldn't try it.

Lookin forward to reading your posts folks!

Cheers PP

I have used 1. my uncle has 1 got it a few weeks bak, very nice gun, seemed to soak up more recoil than the beretta 686 I had a go with, or maybe it just sat better so I didn't feel it.

Very well balanced, looks very well made and I managed to actually hit some clays with it.

He is very happy with it, traded his also guerini in for it which he was very pleased with also (not sure which model his last was)

Never had any problems with either as far as I am aware.

If it fits you I would say go for it, try find 1 you can have a go with before you buy and see how you get on.

I owned a Guerini Summit. Well made and well balanced guns. Lot of gun for your money. I would think twice before buying a high rib gun. Not best for Sporting.

I agree about Malmo. It was Brian Prest who cast doubt on whether a high rib would suit me. They are dead straight - go along - try one and make up your own mind.

I have an impact, bought from Malmo. Great gun, great value for money, I am still tweaking it though? Rib, stock, balance. Shoots fine but I am always tempted to fiddle if I don't think I've shot well enough. I MUST get out of that habit. Planning a trip to the

Pattern plate at Coniston to convince myself

To leave

Well

Alone.

I have an impact, bought from Malmo. Great gun, great value for money, I am still tweaking it though? Rib, stock, balance. Shoots fine but I am always tempted to fiddle if I don't think I've shot well enough. I MUST get out of that habit. Planning a trip to the

Pattern plate at Coniston to convince myself

To leave

Well

Alone.