Adrian Flux.

Bleeh

I've heard you guys blather on about Adrian Flux, so I thought I'd give them a ring.

You are right, they are very good, very professional, they've given me a great deal on my insurance, with free modifications (as long as it doesn't effect my cars BHP) and they work out at about £500 cheaper than what I've been paying this year (Ah, the fun of being young).

So, cheers for the tip!

Hi

I used Adrian Flux for my quad this year in January I was very pleased but just ringing round at the weekend the NFU were spot on, no cheaper or dearer I would add but less restrictive conditions attached.

They are worth a ring.

Alan

I was with these last year and yes, they did give a good price. But as I found this year after an alledged accident that I am disputing, they immediately took away my no claims bonus and slapped on a charge for the 'accident' putting my renewal up from £430 to £1200.

As you can imagine I shopped around and dropped them like a hot potato.

Good price initially, but not great when anything (potentially) happens. I think that the incident would need to be proven before they could levy these extra charges, but they said I would get a refund if it was found that the incident did not happen as I have told them, but that is no good to me if I have already paid 3 times my premium as then they have my money and no reason to find in my favour :angry:

Been with them for a good few years and never had any problems but then again I've never claimed. I've got no claims bonus protection but not heard of this 'charge' for an accident.

What they do have is a guranteed price match so each year I search internet to find the lowest cost similar policy and they always match it.

Shows what an absolute rip-off insurance is doesn't it ?

The difference in prices between them on the same cars etc,etc.

I tried Adrian Flux but they were £150ish over what I'm paying.

I have used 2gether Finance via Pajero Owners Club for the last six years for my Pajero 2800TDI SWB because no one else can get near them for me.

I paid £200 fully comp. :good:

I had the mis fortune to use them a couple of years ago, rip off merchants, 1st year was OK, next year no accidents 14+ years no claims then premium doubled, went elsewhere and my no claims turned up showing only 7 years, spoke to them to get correct NCB sorted, they refused and said their system showed 7, they would not budge, so I lost all that no claims, rip off....

ive just had my renewal quote from them,they wanted 651.00,thats gone up since last year,so shopped around and found one 200 quid cheaper so i rang them and they beat it,gave me a couple of extras too,i was quite happy,this is my second year with them...

DAZ