toe shot off

BenBhoy

Absolutely nothing wrong with resting a broken gun on your foot, if it's habit forming them I'm forming the habit of resting a broken gun on my foot and it's NEVER going to blow my toes off.

You'd have to be a feckless moron to rest a loaded unbroken gun on your foot, I think it's called natural selection.

Absolutely nothing wrong with resting a broken gun on your foot, if it's habit forming them I'm forming the habit of resting a broken gun on my foot and it's NEVER going to blow my toes off.

You'd have to be a feckless moron to rest a loaded unbroken gun on your foot, I think it's called natural selection.

WHAT HE SAID :blink: :good::good::good:

Crazy, no excuse for it....This one is even worse take a look at htis, im still cringing.

http://www.killsometime.com/videos/7598/Gun-Hunter-Safety-Fail

That's fake, Look at the gun just before it goes off (particularly the stock) and the chaps upper shadow, someone has used editing software as the whole color tone of the gun and shadow changes. something white comes out of the barrel too and judging by the quality of the video the fps wouldn't be high enough to catch the wad to the end of the frame. Listen to the echo of the shot too, it stops dead unlike the other shots.

Edited by Fishermanpaddy