HI guys from -North West-

OvEr_KiLL

Hi there everyone, just joined and saying hello :) as the title says im located in the North West

I recently got my first gun last week which is a Miroku MK38 Trap Grade 1 teagued with 7 chokes for a REALLY nice price

I have shot around 10 times this year only at sporting with a friends MK38 trap teagued grade 5 but im hoping to do 50 (i think its 50 or 25) Down The Line next Sunday which im really looking forward to ;) the first time i tried it was last week when we picked the gun up from Scotland, i hit the first 3 clays on the middle peg then he moved me to the sides and i didnt do too badly either, i think i impressed him as he said 'how long have you been shooting for' as he thought i was a real newbie.

Just out of interest what is my gun worth? Bearing in mind it is immaculate condition, thanx

Who cares what the guns worth your thinking of shooting trap :blink:

you old and smell of wee ???????????? :lol:

Thats not very nice to say is it...

I was trying to find out what you guys thought it was worth to see if i did pay the right price for it and yes i do care what the gun is worth even though i am 'shooting trap' and sporting!!!

Edited by OvEr_KiLL

Welcome it takes a special kind of humour to be a pigeon watcher - as you have now guessed.

I'm still working on mine - hope you enjoy your stay and start doin a bit of game and real pigeon shooting.

Which bit of the north west are you in?

Welcome it takes a special kind of humour to be a pigeon watcher - as you have now guessed.

I'm still working on mine - hope you enjoy your stay and start doin a bit of game and real pigeon shooting.

Which bit of the north west are you in?

Im near cockermouth man. I was shooting at cockermouth gun club with a friends gun, only sporting but the season has finished now so i will be shooting at penrith every other sunday for now