Skeet nightmare!?

adam f

I'm not very good at skeet. I get round it by not shooting it very often!

The best advice I have read on here EVER :)

Nick I shot it at east Yorkshire gun club........ I say shot, I turned up and looked at some clays, to be fair it was in Yorkshire so I was at a disadvantage, still finished 3rd overall though hahaha :)

Fu@!ng skeet, I will stick to my sporting and Sportrap how do you hit 12 in a row then miss most of the rest........ I need to see a good skeet coach..........******* skeet....... Never shooting ******* skeet again it's gay........ Gun down sporting, a mans sport with more than 3 enteries........ Anyone want to buy a DT10 last used to shoot gay skeet.......

Fu@!ng skeet, I will stick to my sporting and Sportrap how do you hit 12 in a row then miss most of the rest........ I need to see a good skeet coach..........******* skeet....... Never shooting ******* skeet again it's gay........ Gun down sporting, a mans sport with more than 3 enteries........ Anyone want to buy a DT10 last used to shoot gay skeet.......

Nah, sounds like its barrels are as bent as the day is long... :blink: :hmm:

He's right Timps. Obviously knows his stuff :hmm: Bet he's been promoted to lettuce washer and given another gold star on his name tag :lol:

I stand corrected, he is in triple gold star class at lettuce washing so knows his stuff :yes: ...... and he likes ******* skeet :oops: to make me feel better mans sporting :blink: ahhhh sporting I miss you so...... :angry:

Edited by timps