Well it shows!

Underdog

Toting a rifle for months and months has made me a poor shot with a shotgun. Again.

Thats not stricktly true, I am just way out of practice and the gun I used needs it's stock dropping just a little. With the strong winds I let my dog go to see what she could flush. I left the rabbits, I been handling to many of them to bother with of late.

My little bitch worked as hard as ever flushing a few woodcock to which I shamed myself except for one. I was not to clever with the pheasants too :rolleyes:

It was good, humbling.

20tia002.jpg

The second pic was taken as the light faded with the flash off, I liked the nuteral colours.

20tia007.jpg

U.

That looks a fantastic gun, it looks like a pump action, what make is it? :good: Good shooting!

It is a Remmy 870 express in 20g, the rubbish varnish came off soon so I stripped it and oiled it with linseed. Much better.

The stock I altered but feel it just needs dropping a little more!

I was using Rio 7/8oz 6s, this gun don't like them too good, very blotchy patterns. Another gun no doubt will love them.

U.