Leather Gun Slip

J@mes

One of my colleagues is retiring this month and he is a keen game shot. We've decided to get him a new gun slip as he doesn't wear watches and I have heard him repeatedly say that he is not happy with his current slip as it is not fleece lined!

So, does anyone know of any good quality gun slip suppliers for around £150-£180? Must be leather, fleece lined and able to take a 28" 20B Beretta

Cheers :good:

you can get Top quality leather gun slips made by Guardian either on ebay or from the Sportsman Gun Center, there is one around £80 and one around £100, I have 2 of these gun slips and they are top quality, as one of the lads say you can get matchin cartridge bags too for around £55. they would make a superb present and they look the part. :good:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/THICK-BROWN-LEATHER-SHOT-GUN-SLIP-CASE-LAMBS-WOOL-LINED-/330453380306?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item4cf08e6cd2

this is the one i have off ebay,,yet i got it cheaper in a auction,,look through their shop as they have many for sale....im very pleased with the quality,,have had a few items off them and would recomend...

I looked at quite a few last year for my Xmas present off wife and chose to buy from HC Leathers online.The leather is thick and strong for years of service and fleece lined you can hold the slip on your hand without it folding like planking,I also got the 100 cart bag and choke wallet for not much more than £200 initials carved free and a full engraving carving can be done.

ATB figgy

I have a Browning canvas and leather padded slip for sale if you're interested.

Link to gunslip

Brand new and unused, with tags etc. Never even taken out of original packaging.

Won it at a clay shoot but already have a leather slip.

£90 inc postage.

With the leftover you could also get him a matching cartridge bag?

Link to Cartridge bag

Edited by Browning