Best shooting/hunting clothing

Daveo26

As per title, what item of clothing, be it boots or a shirt is your absolute favourite?

My own personal favourite is my Lakson buffalo jacket, because it does everything its supposed to and it feels like it should last a good while.

The reason I ask is because im sick of buying poor quality gear and being disappointed Im hoping this will highlight sound clothing :yes: and give me an idea what to avoid :lol:

So your saying its that small you cant see it???

do you have to sit doon man to wee? :lol::lol:

You just stick to your poor quality gear fella,only real men can wear this stuff,esp the tights.Failing that,do what your sorts do and go oot dressed as morris dancers skipping aboot like trannies and banging two twigs together.I read it one of the most dangerous pastimes due to splinters entering the hand area. :good:

Edited by sako751sg

You just stick to your poor quality gear fella,only real men can wear this stuff,esp the tights.Failing that,do what your sorts do and go oot dressed as morris dancers skipping aboot like trannies and banging two twigs together.I read it one of the most dangerous pastimes due to splinters entering the hand area. :good:

Yeah, makes lots of sense what you have written pal :lol:

Ill go out dressed as a morris man even though im from Yorkshire :huh:

Cheers for the helpful advice about clothing though :good:

My Jack Pyke Hunter jacket (and Hunter trousers). Excellent value. Mine are faultless after 2 years use. I can sit in snow or take prone shots on saturated ground and get up with dry knees and elbows. As good as many upmarket stealth fabric brands at twice the price.