Aylesbury

unapalomablanca

A couple of us Herts lot pop across the border on occasion. We are due another trip out when we get the passports stamped, I'll let you know when.

PhilR isn't miles away from you, or maybe give Super Sharp Shooter a go... But they are more MK way.

...and you should only meet Super Sharp Shooter in a public place and in daylight. Let your loved ones know where you are going and what time to expect you back.

He does not have any puppies in the car.

It doesnt matter if you are mk, high wycombe etc etc. I reckon Aylesbury would be a good place for a meet up. Just as many numbers as possible and a casual drink or maybe a clay shoot at aylesbury (fleet marston) its on alternate sundays. You go on these forums but i think at some point you have to break cover and show your face!!!

It doesnt matter if you are mk, high wycombe etc etc. I reckon Aylesbury would be a good place for a meet up. Just as many numbers as possible and a casual drink or maybe a clay shoot at aylesbury (fleet marston) its on alternate sundays. You go on these forums but i think at some point you have to break cover and show your face!!!

up for some clays on a Sunday you name the date

up for some clays on a Sunday you name the date

If we just let this thread run for a few days and get people to throw some ideas and dates together then i will be up for an aylesbury meet up whether its a clay, a drink or preferably both. We can easily sort something out, maybe we can all say yes to something that suits and just turn up at the agreed time. Who knows we might even have to put little name badges on!! :lol::good:

If we just let this thread run for a few days and get people to throw some ideas and dates together then i will be up for an aylesbury meet up whether its a clay, a drink or preferably both. We can easily sort something out, maybe we can all say yes to something that suits and just turn up at the agreed time. Who knows we might even have to put little name badges on!! :lol::good:

Im at the Aylesbury clay shoot most Sundays that its on, then at the Prestwood shoot on the others

• 3 weeks later...

Not far away from you here in Towcester, my local Sunday shoot seem more interested in stopping for

a couple of glasses of wine than breaking clays so will be interesting to see who else is out there,

as already mentioned on this thread SSS tells lies about puppies and sweeties atb handy

• 1 month later...

Depending on the date I might hitch a lift with gnome and pop over as well.

You are safe with me I have CRB accreditation

Hi,

I'd be up for a meet anywhere within reason, shoot (often badly) at Prestwood fairly regularly, I know it's come in for a bit of stick in the past but since Christmas there's been a few changes to the stands and it's quite well priced, but I would welcome trying other grounds and breaking cover for a meet up.