Ideas please gents

Dave-G

Guys, Due to asthma and copd I need to find something that will keep frosty air off my lungs when I'm outdoors. I've tried pulling a scarf up but the damn thing falls down almost as soon as I move. I need something similar to a thick wooly 'tube' but with elasticated edges.

It has to look respectable as I need to use it while loading shopping into my cab and carrying it to customers front doors. If it wern't for that I'd consider using a boob tube. :blink:

I will also need it while out shooting etc. Ideas please.

Guys, Due to asthma and copd I need to find something that will keep frosty air off my lungs when I'm outdoors. I've tried pulling a scarf up but the damn thing falls down almost as soon as I move. I need something similar to a thick wooly 'tube' but with elasticated edges.

It has to look respectable as I need to use it while loading shopping into my cab and carrying it to customers front doors. If it wern't for that I'd consider using a boob tube. :blink:

I will also need it while out shooting etc. Ideas please.

I know most websites tell you about the cold air, but I have copd too, and find cold air the best, its hot areas that get me going

I know most websites tell you about the cold air, but I have copd too, and find cold air the best, its hot areas that get me going

We possibly have different types of COPD.

I understand COPD covers a fairly broad base of lung and pulmonary issues, thus there are differing circumstances that trigger different reactions I guess. Perhaps it's the asthma agravation that affects my air intake but it debilitates me in seconds if doing something even mildly exerting - such as tranfering carrier bags from a shopping trolley to the boot of my car or assisting the customer to the house with them.

Thankfully, the customer has to take the empty trolley back to the trolly park which gives me a few seconds to gasp and wheeze in private. At the other end I prompt payment first and after carrying shopping to the house I take a few moments to recover before calling free.

Dazza - lol.