I want a Baikal MP153 (I think!)

njc110381

Hey guys. Have any of you got an MP153? If so what do you think of it? I know they're fairly cheap but I don't shotgun shoot a lot and want something that will shoot big steel loads. I've given up on the 10g idea, I think it will cost too much to run and/or take up too much cabinet space. I want to thin out my shotguns a bit and have a one gun does all thing - I only shoot a shotgun a few times per year apart from when I use my combi so having several is just daft!

Last of all I don't want a Hatsan - after some of the stories I've read I'm just not going to go there! I'd really like some feedback on the MP153 though. :hmm:

Thanks chaps :good:

I'm desperate to have a look at one! Everyone says they're great guns but try finding one. They barely ever come up second hand and those that do aren't cheap. I'm actually thinking of driving to Lancashire to look at a 26" camo and a 28" black synthetic. It's a 5 hour round trip but I've been looking at them for god knows how long and nobody local has ever got one in stock, and of course they won't get one just for me to look at either!

If anyone knows of one more local I'd love to hear about it. I did think I should run through all the adverts I can find and spend an hour on the phone ringing everyone within 100 miles or so but even then I doubt I'll find one. They're always up north - either Malmo Guns in Lancashire or Guns Unlimited in Ireland! :oops:

Thanks chaps :good:

I'm desperate to have a look at one! Everyone says they're great guns but try finding one. They barely ever come up second hand and those that do aren't cheap. I'm actually thinking of driving to Lancashire to look at a 26" camo and a 28" black synthetic. It's a 5 hour round trip but I've been looking at them for god knows how long and nobody local has ever got one in stock, and of course they won't get one just for me to look at either!

If anyone knows of one more local I'd love to hear about it. I did think I should run through all the adverts I can find and spend an hour on the phone ringing everyone within 100 miles or so but even then I doubt I'll find one. They're always up north - either Malmo Guns in Lancashire or Guns Unlimited in Ireland! :oops:

Ring York guns as they are the importers,and they will tell you if they supply any shops close to you.

ATB figgy

I have one got it second hand for £100 the shop only sells expensive guns and wanted rid of it.

Eats any ammo you have no problems shoots well I have had 3 crows dead in the air from 3 shots at the one time.

Some people sy it weighs a lot but as I have also got a Hatsan and a Mossgerg A500 it was not an issue for me.

£100 :blink: That is an absolute steal, in fact, it's almost criminal. As far as I've read the SX3 is highly rated and I don't recall reading anything bad of any significance about them thus far. I almost bought one myself but on handling it, it just didn't fit me as well as the Maxus I eventually bought. Check one out, if it feels right you wont go far wrong.