Park Lodge MONDAY 2nd Jan

100milesaway

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Al,we're Kegging it,some super special Bank Holiday mega shoot with some cash up for grabs :yp: and anyway the tea's better at Keg than P.L :oops::lol: :lol:

If we get done in time we may call in on the way home :good: :good:

Have a good day and "Happy New Year" to you and the Manc Mob :yes::good:

Azzurri

I think me, Timps and Anni are supposed to be 'avin it :lol:

If I recall, Anni is coming from 'Ull Where It's Never Dull and me and Timps are coming from the sensible side of the Pennines....

Happy New Thingey <_<

I heard Keggie was a Sheepshaggers Special :P

Edited by Chard

Sorry Al,we're Kegging it,some super special Bank Holiday mega shoot with some cash up for grabs :yp: and anyway the tea's better at Keg than P.L :oops::lol: :lol:

If we get done in time we may call in on the way home :good: :good:

Have a good day and "Happy New Year" to you and the Manc Mob :yes::good:

Azzurri

Tea is for old ladies :yes: Proper men drink coffee and the coffee at Park Lodge is Goooooood. Non of this instant rubbish :sick: , fresh filter coffee :good:

Chard, Forget the flask, that said you probably will :sly:

In the frying pan at Keggy....Alledgedly :o

Azzurri

Azzurri,

As you may have deduced by my "physical presence" (a fat *******) I'm not frightened of eating but even I draw the line at Kegworth's grub :no::no: I'll drink the tea or coffee but that's the limit.

The targets at Kegworth are getting better and better in my opinion, last time but one I was there I commented that there wasn't a stand we went to were we thought "I can straighten this" we also didn't think they were impossible rather that you would need to work hard to put a decent score in. Long may this continue but now they need to address the facilities, at least double the size of the clubhouse, new & better catering facilities, refurbish the toilets etc etc. They appear to be getting the numbers now to make the move upwards.

Potter

Non of this instant rubbish

That would be "none of this rubbish"..... :P

:lol: Laaaarf, I nearly ****

Can someone please clarify: is Park Lodge on and what time are we meeting (precisely) :)

I think this should have a question mark, don't you?

It's on, but we're not sure when...... :hmm:

Azzurri,

As you may have deduced by my "physical presence" (a fat *******) I'm not frightened of eating but even I draw the line at Kegworth's grub :no::no: I'll drink the tea or coffee but that's the limit.

The targets at Kegworth are getting better and better in my opinion, last time but one I was there I commented that there wasn't a stand we went to were we thought "I can straighten this" we also didn't think they were impossible rather that you would need to work hard to put a decent score in. Long may this continue but now they need to address the facilities, at least double the size of the clubhouse, new & better catering facilities, refurbish the toilets etc etc. They appear to be getting the numbers now to make the move upwards.

Potter

Fully agree with you there Andy,we hadn't been for a while and noticed the other day that the targets had got a lot better :good:

When we got into the field behind the trees there were about four stands in there,whilst waiting my turn I had a quick look around and thought if I can get through these stands with just a couple away i'd be doing okay,the targets were that good :yes:

As for the catering I think Kegworth would be wise to just get a catering van in for the time being as the facilities are ****,nowhere near as good as BK at Trowel Services on the way home :lol: :lol: :good:

The new toilets are a massive improvement on the old chemical bucket with a lid on they used to have there although the decor isn't to everyones taste :hmm:

Azzurri.

There will be a spelling and grammar test before we start, so bring pencils and a notebook...... :sly:

I do wish you'd be more precise!

Is it two tests or a single combined test?

Are any pencils allowed, propelling pencil, wooden pencil with or without eraser on the non-writing end, or by pencil were you meaning any of the normally available writing implements, ball point, fountain, felt tip pens (I suppose you will be bringing your favorite colouring in crayons) As you have specified pencils in the plural, will there be a penalty for anyone who, through misunderstanding or poverty, only brings a single pencil?

A notebook, is that the traditional notebook comprising individual paper pages bound into a book or is it one of those new fangled computer devices slightly smaller than a normal laptop? If this latter why does one need the pencils

We should be told, we need to know if the test, and by test I assume you meant examination? will be timed and under which or whose set or rules. Will the marking & adjudication be done on the day or will the examinees be left pondering their fate for days or weeks.

As this "test" will be undertaken in the UK it will need, by law, to be compliant to EU standards. It will need to be available in the following languages; Welsh, Gallic, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Greek, Turkish, Arabic, Urdu, Hindi, Pakistani, English (US), English (UK) and English (Yorkshire). Failure to comply will incur a fine of up to 1 million Euros and/or a prison sentence of no less than 47 years.

To be honest, I'm rather pleased I'm not going.

Potter

Edited by Mr Potter