there's always room for more gadgets

officerdibble777

god never knew he had his licence taken away guess thats an end to the show then

thats a shame, they prtrayed a well balanced and highly Moraled family, very impressed with the Father figure and his obvious care and love for the Daughter.

a god fearing man, good principles and work ethics, good viewing show, very technical and informative, a loss to good TV over here, a sad day indeed.

Martin.

thats a shame, they prtrayed a well balanced and highly Moraled family, very impressed with the Father figure and his obvious care and love for the Daughter.

a god fearing man, good principles and work ethics, good viewing show, very technical and informative, a loss to good TV over here, a sad day indeed.

Martin.

Yes but he lost 10 guns which kind of makes him lose all professional credibility.

Yes but he lost 10 guns which kind of makes him lose all professional credibility.

come on,,, dont tell me you havent lost anything in your life,,, we all make a few mistakes along lides highways, i'll bet no one even helped him look for them.

did anyone ever ask him what happened ?? mm no i thought not,,,, to quick to condem i fear, poor lad, i bet he was beside himself with worry.

what if the little kiddies found them in the streets, heaven forbid....

these southern boys are OK guys, very Christian and God fearing, i know they would never knowingly do this on purpose, shame on you :sly:

Mmartin.

come on,,, dont tell me you havent lost anything in your life,,, we all make a few mistakes along lides highways, i'll bet no one even helped him look for them.

did anyone ever ask him what happened ?? mm no i thought not,,,, to quick to condem i fear, poor lad, i bet he was beside himself with worry.

these southern boys are OK guys, very Christian and God fearing, i know they would never knowingly do this on purpose, shame on you :sly:

Mmartin.

Is this a serious post?

Mmartin.

Never lost a weapon