Hull come through again

Back in June when I was starting up my school clay club, Hull very kindly donated 1000 Comp X cartridges. I have just received an e-mail to say that they are going to do it again for us! This means that students who cannot afford to shoot can do so, as well as bringing down the overall cost of shooting. Hopefully this will mean we can shoot more and so develop the students in to even better shots. I'm amazed by their generosity, very nice people.

So, if you have a choice, grab some of their stuff because they are very nice people as well as making great cartridges.

I use the hull comp x , gotta say they're soft on the shoulder and seem to shoot well. Never had a miss fire and there Not that dirty either. It's nice that they can donate some. But hull where's my freebies ? Are hull and gamebore the same company or sister company's ? As they are in hull too

I think it is great when companies do things like this, I try to help out local charities and projects where I can (although I could probably still do more).

I normally use the Hull Comp-X they are great Cartridges, although I had to use an alternative today and really felt it.