Essex Team Shoot

Bagsy

Why don't you just come for the craic? It's a bank holiday after all.

Got my 10 lads signed up, teams have been decided, hope they manage 100 birds, it'll be a first

I think Andy will be in Italy on Holiday, it is along way to come for the day :lol:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Andy will be in Italy on Holiday, it is along way to come for the day :lol:

Just lacking commitment. I'd take it personally as I'm sure he's just of procuring other phallic plastic friends.

What time are you shooting Terry? We're booked in for 3:15, should be there at 14:40 if you're still about and want to see that lads.

Just lacking commitment. I'd take it personally as I'm sure he's just of procuring other phallic plastic friends.

What time are you shooting Terry? We're booked in for 3:15, should be there at 14:40 if you're still about and want to see that lads.

I am observing, but I will be there for the boys.

Timps has got one, depends what you call a reasonable price. I know it's pretty much mint condition. :good:

Ask him how much he wants for it. Looking for a 32" in all honesty as close to £1200 as possible which I know might be pushing it but I have seen some one here for that.

Thanks all for a great morning. Personally I think it's one of, if not the, best shoots of the year in Essex and found the variety and complexity of birds on offer really good without being too 'rangy'.

Shooting from a bank over a quartering white followed by a quartering black on report - how simple but effective was that!

Special thanks to Bakerboy for bringing his gun at such short notice to fill the gap when DD had to pull out.

And the rain held off!!

Same time, same place next year :good:

Lovely shoot, great targets, testing without being silly.

I shot like a **** :blush: and will probably not get another invite :no: , even as a last resort :lol:

Great bunch of shooters and a great day out :good: .

Looks like I signed up a few for the Norfolk flush on July 28th, if you fancy it give me or hitclays a pm.