Essex Team Shoot

Bagsy

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great shoot with some very crafty targets at close range and no eyesight tests. Managed to get round without getting wet which was a bonus. Markio, I did shoot a 69, a nice number that :lol:, so back to normal after the Charity Shoot, I reckon my score there was a flash in the pan :blush: Good to meet the Essex boys again who didn't make Saturday and also Anita for the first time. See you all again next year God willing :good:

Run like clockwork as usual, shot with a nice bunch of fellows in the other team!!! Great testing targets!

Bageys Boys got:

Evil elvis 88

Bagsey 76

Bigweed 73

Fatcatsplat 64

Bakerboy 43

Tell it was nice having you shoot with us, were not about winning the team event its just about being out and having a nice day and that was had by ALL

Run like clockwork as usual, shot with a nice bunch of fellows in the other team!!! Great testing targets!

Bageys Boys got:

Evil elvis 88

Bagsey 76

Bigweed 73

Fatcatsplat 64

Bakerboy 43

Tell it was nice having you shoot with us, were not about winning the team event its just about being out and having a nice day and that was had by ALL

You certainly were on form today Baz - cracking shooting

Well done, great event even if we got royally rained on from stand 6 onward. The lads kept pushing themselves despite the cold and rain. A little were smashed by the tricky targets, but there were still a lot of smiles.

Thanks to those who supported us as we went round, it was really appreciated. Super event, I shot 70 which made me smile. Thanks to All the organisers for being so kind as well.

FYI Bagsy's Boys, the guys we shot with (Morton Massey B Team) won the Essex section last year, so looks like we were in good company.

Anyone shooting in the Harlow/Hertford area looking for a clay club, the chaps from Morton Massey have a clay ground somewhere in the middle and are a very friendly bunch

Just spoke to the organiser, there was a 93, 2 90's and 2 89's so my 88 was 6th, one off the prizes!!!! Bloody typical, my poor finishing was to blame, too many 7's and not enough 8's I had 7 stands of 7!!!!!! i think 90 was obtainable!!!

Still im chuffed 6th out of 300 people!!!! Better do a few more shoots before my form ******* off again lol.....................

Just spoke to the organiser, there was a 93, 2 90's and 2 89's so my 88 was 6th, one off the prizes!!!! Bloody typical, my poor finishing was to blame, too many 7's and not enough 8's I had 7 stands of 7!!!!!! i think 90 was obtainable!!!

Still im chuffed 6th out of 300 people!!!! Better do a few more shoots before my form ******* off again lol.....................

Nice one - do we have to bow (or curtsey :huh:) next year

• 8 months later...