Aylesbury Meet at Fleet Marston

Bluebar

7 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a date to meet

Cheers Bluebar. Let's hope it gets some interest.

PhilR thanks for your support, I just hope I haven't upset the original poster (Unapalomablanca), it was never my intention to highjack his topic, I seem to have got a bit carried away..... :look: no offence intended :blush:

I don't think you'll have caused any offence. The original thread has been kicking around long enough for the OP to have got to grips with it. Let's see if there's any interest from the Bucks shooters.

Good luck with the meet up.

I am committed to the dates you have chosen so will not be able to join you, but if it is a success, as I am sure it will be, :good: perhaps we could have a Herts and Bucks shoot off :shoot::hmm: , home and away and a beer afterwards :drinks: .

Good luck with the meet up.

I am committed to the dates you have chosen so will not be able to join you, but if it is a success, as I am sure it will be, :good: perhaps we could have a Herts and Bucks shoot off :shoot::hmm: , home and away and a beer afterwards :drinks: .

Bakerboy,

Thanks for your good wishes. The home and away shoot and beer is a great suggestion. :cool1: We just need to tempt the fellas in and around the Bucks area to do the biz and vote for one or both of the dates suggested.

Bucks boys young or old, are you there?

It's my only chance to be allowed out! :lol:

What is Fleet Marston?

Sounds like a motorway services.

Google is your friend ME. Just look what I found: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Marston

Prestwood Clay Shoot

Aylesbury

Fleet Marston Farm

Aylesbury HP18 0PZ

(off the A41)

100 Sporting

Fibre cartridges only

Max 28gram/1 oz.loads

Cartridges for sale

Free Tea & Coffee. Food available

Shoots alternat Sundays

Contact Paul 07721 501 589.

Edited by PhilR

Google is your friend ME. Just look what I found: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Marston

Prestwood Clay Shoot

Aylesbury

Fleet Marston Farm

Aylesbury HP18 0PZ

(off the A41)

100 Sporting

Fibre cartridges only

Max 28gram/1 oz.loads

Cartridges for sale

Free Tea & Coffee. Food available

Shoots alternat Sundays

Contact Paul 07721 501 589.

Are you going Phylis?

Edited by ME

Wiki fails to mention that Fleet Marston was a substantial Roman army posting station-bigger than Aylesbury in its day.5 roads left the village heading for Roman settlements all over the country-parts of the roads can still be seen in Waddesdon and some local roads still follow the original route.

From the state of the road up the hill from Westcott to Ashendon I reckon it hasn't been repaired since Roman times.

hi all looking for pigeon shooter at upper winchingdon ford shabbington and cuddington for week days if poss

Well that's very decent of you to offer us pigeon shooters weekday shooting around the local villages so soon after joining PW. You'll be inundated with requests for you to take us with you. :good:

you have half a dozen replys in your OP me being one of them including several PMs

atb Jim

Jim, great minds ..... :yes:

Edited by PhilR