American Guns

onefulham

........ shame no British versions though.

I doubt you would find many, if any, British TV companies to film any sort of serious shooting or gun-related series :no: , Mums Network and the other Antis have too much airtime and no-one would risk losing ratings, PC as always in GB ! :angry:

Edited by Bloke

Two things on the trailer stand out enough to make it worth watching i think...

her name is Paige and she is the owners daughter.(17yo)

it is like sons of guns but the whole family work there mum,dad,son and daughter.still lots of bangs but they make the whole gun from scratch instead of buying bits in.

Two things on the trailer stand out enough to make it worth watching i think...

look at the picture again folks.

If anyone looks past the cute bird (personally i would need to feed her several pies in order to be able to fancy her but thats my taste )to the holstered 1911 on her hip its cocked! :no: when i watched the first episode this things father was going to great lengths to extol how she knew so much more about the guns than the customers. :hmm: why cant they just be honest- this is the family eye candy on show to help us with ratings and to use her feminine charms to sell guns!

To be fair it seems a little bit less dumbed down than Sons of Guns and they see to show more actual smithing and gundealing

Edited by Canis

look at the picture again folks.

the holstered 1911 on her hip its cocked! :no:

It wouldn't be much use if it wasn't cocked & locked now would it :lol:

Its usual in the states for gunshop & shooting range owners & workers to be carrying at all times, just in case bad guys come through the door after guns, I have visited a few shops & also ranges & all were the same.

land of the free & all that...... :good:

N

It wouldn't be much use if it wasn't cocked & locked now would it :lol:

Its usual in the states for gunshop & shooting range owners & workers to be carrying at all times, just in case bad guys come through the door after guns, I have visited a few shops & also ranges & all were the same.

land of the free & all that...... :good:

N

Generally speaking though if you were going to rob a gun store wouldn`t you go into said gunstore with your weapon drawn? unless they think they are at the OK coral and want to start having shootouts. i think they just play at gunsmithing, the real talent are the workers, the family themselves i really hate.

Generally speaking though if you were going to rob a gun store wouldn`t you go into said gunstore with your weapon drawn?

In my experience that would be difficult as the stores require you to buzz the door & they look you over before allowing you in, (electronic door lock) on one occasion the owner actually had his hand on his holstered gun as we entered, (florida) only removing it after we spoke to him & he obviously felt happy that we had no ill intent.

N