Who Likes Sweets???

pav

Hi Guys,

Some of you may have noticed I have not been on the forum for a while - but I have a good excuse.

For the last 8 months I have been developing my new online sweet shop!

Sweet Junkie sells all your old traditional sweets as well as new sweets, chocolate, fudge and much more.

We even sell message mice for only 95p (sugar mice with whatever you want written on them)

Unlike many other online sweet shops we sell in 100g so are prices are much cheaper than those who sell in a quarter of a kilo (not even I can eat that much)

Take a look at the site and please let me have any feedback. Sweet Junkie

Thanks

I bought a big plastic tub of flying saucers for the girls in the office last time I went to CostCo, and at the risk of sounding like a Grumpy, they weren't the strength I remember them, definitely toned down a bit for modern consumption.

It's a good idea though, as long as they don't turn up crushed to ******* :angry:

Ok, talked me into it.

First 5 orders from PW get 10%

Just put one of these codes into the 'Coupon Code' section when checking out. If the code does not work then somebody has beat you too it so you will have to try another!

1. PPORJ100

2. RBFAQ99

3. LBQYO98

4. IJUUZ97

5. OTWUA96

Guest jonrms

showed that site to my wife.. bad mistake..

she wants to know if you can get ahold of. Spangles and Pacer

Dont ask me... shes scottish.. and a pain in my Ahjfdhjhfkshhfhsfk

I will do my best to get Spangles and Pacer on the Sweet Junkie Site.

For those of you who did not get one of the 5 10% discount codes I have created another code that is reusable.

When checking out simply enter the code ‘XVQAV101’ into the ‘Coupon Code’ section and 10% will be taken off your sweetie bag total.

For those of you that have ordered I will appreciate your feedback on your purchase.

Oh my god,

You lot have done it now, HMMM pacers, there is a blast from the past. Go on PAV get some in. And while you are at it how about TEXAN bars.

My order hasn't arrived either, although I did only place it yesterday. Woolworths started selling Spangles but I haven't seen any lately.

Come to think of it, I haven't been in woolworths lately

Cheers

Martin

When checking out simply enter the code ‘XVQAV101’ into the ‘Coupon Code’ section and 10% will be taken off your sweetie bag total.

For those of you that have ordered I will appreciate your feedback on your purchase.

Brave man Pav...selling this lot anything and THEN asking for feedback. Think you'll get some but you might not like it :lol: and guess the world and his wife can now get a discount...this is a public forum isn't it :)

Brave man Pav...selling this lot anything and THEN asking for feedback. Think you'll get some but you might not like it :lol: and guess the world and his wife can now get a discount...this is a public forum isn't it :)

Don't worry Highlander that discount code will only last a few days!

Will try to get those sweets in!

Your orders should arrive today or tom if you selected first class or mon/ tue if you selected standard.