Hello from gloucester/cotswolds

monkey001

Hello

I've been looking at the forum for sometime now but haven't signed up till now.

Starting to get back into shooting after 8+ years break ,wish I brought a few good thousand cartridges back then @ £80 per 1k :).

Lately been getting my eye back in on a few of the local clay grounds then I hope to move back onto live quarry.

The reason I put Gloucester/Cotswold is I live in Gloucester as it is cheaper but all my work is in the Cotswold.

Hello

I've been looking at the forum for sometime now but haven't signed up till now.

Starting to get back into shooting after 8+ years break ,wish I brought a few good thousand cartridges back then @ £80 per 1k :).

Lately been getting my eye back in on a few of the local clay grounds then I hope to move back onto live quarry.

The reason I put Gloucester/Cotswold is I live in Gloucester as it is cheaper but all my work is in the Cotswold.

hello and :welcomeani:

Cheers for the reply's.

Fruity I have a super 10 too but what on earth is jb blueprinting?

Hi monkey it tranforms your bsa mate , i had mates talking about john bowket years ago and thought yes,yes heard it before. I had mine done by him and realise what they was shouting about, punch his name in on the net and have a read of the reviews and feedback he really does get the best out of each individual gun :good:

Hi monkey it tranforms your bsa mate , i had mates talking about john bowket years ago and thought yes,yes heard it before. I had mine done by him and realise what they was shouting about, punch his name in on the net and have a read of the reviews and feedback he really does get the best out of each individual gun :good:

Interesting I might be spending some more money :)