fac wording help please

elmar fudd

well ive finally managed to get all my permission slips signed :good: so first thing on saturday the fac application is being posted :D but just before it goes i just want to double check my wording is ok :blush: for the guns ive put

.17hmr rifle

.17hmr moderator

.22lr rifle

.22lr moderator

and for the ammunition i put

buy

.17hmr 500 expanding

.22lr 500 expanding

keep

.17hmr 600 expanding

.22lr 600 expanding

is that ok? :hmm: and also where it askes where the guns are to be used what do i put ??? do i just write the name of the farm?? thanks

fudd :good:

yep south yorkshire is same 22 rf and you can get any thing bolt/semi but not a WMR cause i tried 3 days ago rdf said he had no problem with selling me the gun but asked me to check just in case.

So i did and they point blank said no you need a new slot with wmr on it end of so in yorkshire

you carnt get a wmr on a standard 22 slot :oops:

Edited by swiss.tony

For the .22 rimfire you will need to state bolt action or self loading .

Harnser .

I never needed to, putting 22 RF will allow me to get any 22 rimfire, bolt or semi.

I don't see how a force can put 'rimfire' on a certificate then say that it does not allow a WMR, it is a rimfire! I think that's when they either don't understand or messed up and don't want to give out a WMR certificate.

It may not matter if you know what you want and won't change, but I'd suggest not putting bolt or semi down as it does restrict you to that choice. If it's an issue your FEO will soon correct you on it at the interview, so no harm done by leaving it blank.