3k bonus RESULT

swiss.tony

i why not wood you like a sling and bi-pod and a few rounds as well wood you trade your lass

into the deal as well if so send a few top less shots :lol::lol::lol:

Deal.... I'll just sort our a few topless shots now .... not sure whether to use the camera timer or use a mirror.... :hmm::lol:

:drinks::thanks::yahoo::yahoo::yay::yahoo::thanks::thanks: WAT a result

Come to work on a dark horribile morning to a letter saying were getting a 3 grand bonus paid in aprils wages im chuffed to bits ..now comes the tricky bit of how to waste it new rifle,shotgun,bit and bobs scope or just be boring and save some ........................ yer ok

WASTE THE LOT me thinks on :shoot: guns, gambleing and hookers me thinks so may time should be a nice time for me :yahoo::yahoo: :,yahoo: chufffed to bits

Right let me get internet shoping from my comfy works arm chair :yahoo:

Well done mate , new job I started got there bonus the month I started so I missed out on 2'500 :oops: Never mind at least I've got a job I enjoy :good: :good:

Hey swiss you dont work for TATA by any chance mate :hmm: BB

Well done on the bonus mate :good: spend wisely :lol: :lol:

no mate big concrete company

Well done mate , new job I started got there bonus the month I started so I missed out on 2'500 :oops: Never mind at least I've got a job I enjoy :good: :good:

never mind like you say lest its a job mate hope your well and maybe a bonus next year