Six British soldiers killed today in Afganistan .

Harnser

What will happen in 2014 when the british army pulls out and leaves it to the afgan people to police their own country,if the insurgents creep back which the fear is they will,all the lives lost and changed forever,what has been the point.

It will just go back to how it has always been - Lawless.

What a terrible waste of young lives.

Another Englishman eternally grateful for their sacrifice and so very very sad for their loved ones.

"They shall not grow old, as we who are left grow old, age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn".

Many will often think of these brave men and their hundreds of colleagues, a small but essential mark of respect.

I just read it might have been a mine left from the soviet era! ******* hell.

Having worked as a technical advisor for many years for hmg on the sub-continant, you get cynical, what if it was a shaped charge fresh from Iran, that would be a good excuse to CAP Iran, before they develope nuc munitions and israel to do a pre-emptive strike...NATO would love a good excuse !

sad fact war is good for business,

the whole world governing bodies stink, the only respite i have is getting out in a field with my dogs and my mate and forgetting it all, something those 6 boys wont be doing ever again, things just arnt right.............

I work on 99 squadron fixing the C17 aircraft that transport the sick ,injured and deceased back. It horrows me everytime I don white coveralls to do a repatriation. My thoughts are with their families and friends. R.I.P. Boys.....