what would you do with a s200........

Lancs Lad

When I (as everybody did) first seen the S200 we all belittled or criticised it. But now being the owner of one I wouldn't change a thing.

The grip is comfortable, the fore-end is practical.

I grant you it doesn't feel like a "real gun", but it can outshoot me.

I will start by saying I am not an airgun person, but...

I tried out an AS200 a few years ago at the Midland Game Fair airgun galley thing.

I hit all the near things with it, and then the bloke assisting said 'see if you can hit that spinner under the tree' I couldn't even see the bloody spinner other than through the scope, so held over exactly the amount he said and click - ping. All I can say is that experience opend my eyes to the accuracy potential of modern airguns so they get a :good: from me.

I would do something with the fore end though . .

Mine has an extended cylinder for more shots - 70 in .177. A modified forestock for more depth to aid stability on kneelers and standers and a lick of Hammerite stone chip guard paint on the woodwork. Don't laugh it's a seriously practical paint that keeps the weather out and is "grippery" when wet. I've spaced the butt pad off the wood for a longer reach as the std is too small for me. I'm currently looking to invest in a nice Leupold 3-9x33 EFR for it as the gun is so good it deserves some decent glass.

Mine has an extended cylinder for more shots - 70 in .177. A modified forestock for more depth to aid stability on kneelers and standers and a lick of Hammerite stone chip guard paint on the woodwork. Don't laugh it's a seriously practical paint that keeps the weather out and is "grippery" when wet. I've spaced the butt pad off the wood for a longer reach as the std is too small for me. I'm currently looking to invest in a nice Leupold 3-9x33 EFR for it as the gun is so good it deserves some decent glass.

Show us, sounds intresting :good:

Trade it in for an s400 / 410?

Why? when they shoot just as good as the 410??

s200e2lp.jpg

I can screw the muzzle brake off as it's 1/2 inch unf and add a silencer when needed. Doubles up as a target gun or hunter that way. In target mode it's no longer than std and with silencer is 3 inch longer.

I like that a lot!!! Looks very tactical :good:

Only thing I am thinking of doing is a 10 shot mag conversion,

That was untill I saw that one above, would like some more info on the fore end.

Cheers

Trev.

The woodwork is just the std forend with some wood shaped, screwed and glued underneath then filled to the original before sanding and painting. A deeper forend helps on standers and kneelers and my standers need all the help I can get! The tube is about 3 inch longer and the barrel is 1/2 inch unf threaded for either a muzzle break or silencer

I fancy doing a Bullpup conversion on something! The S200 looks like a good candidate? How long is it from the bolt to the end of the barrel? :no:

Anyone got one with a damaged stock they want to let me have cheap? :)