turbo flapper arrived today

i ordered this turbo flapper & timer on thursday off the bay it arrived today but i was already out shooting, so i set it up quickly in the garden when i got back in, im very happy with it looks like it will do the job nicely! (sorry about the video being sideways) :good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exbp0elEAdQ&context=C47a4653ADvjVQa1PpcFNSudGLMXJXKiShHyIP0RAY0snF2semCkk=

Edited by semiautolee

i ordered this turbo flapper & timer on thursday off the bay it arrived today but i was already out shooting, so i set it up quickly in the garden when i got back in, im very happy with it looks like it will do the job nicely! (sorry about the video being sideways) :good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exbp0elEAdQ&context=C47a4653ADvjVQa1PpcFNSudGLMXJXKiShHyIP0RAY0snF2semCkk=

got two of these myself,if i have to carry equip across fields i tend to just use the two flappers instead of carting a rotary about,seems to work better than rotary

hi lee

is that the one you got from AA decoys? looks like it might be.

i have the same one if it is, but yours seems to have a very long flap time on it.

much longer than mine, not sure if such a long flap time is good or bad really.

if a bird is approaching it may put them off as they only flap 4 or 5 times to land in real life.

have fun with it, and dont forget to secure the wires on the motor with cable ties!! :good:

hi lee

is that the one you got from AA decoys? looks like it might be.

i have the same one if it is, but yours seems to have a very long flap time on it.

much longer than mine, not sure if such a long flap time is good or bad really.

if a bird is approaching it may put them off as they only flap 4 or 5 times to land in real life.

have fun with it, and dont forget to secure the wires on the motor with cable ties!! :good:

it is from AA decoys stu, i was thinking the same about the flap time?? surely it should be shorter?? it does only flap for a few seconds at one point in the vid but it only happens a few times, i have already secured the wires, only thing that bothers me is the timer! :good:

Hi,

Looks good, i bought one last year then got another as was that impressed.

I sometimes just use 1/2 flappers instead of the magnet now. What's the battery carry you have there ?

Cheers

That battery is off my lamp, its just in a pouch with a strap on not sure of the make :good:

I wouldn't worry about the timer,i don't think pigeons count how many flaps there mates have.

Seriously, pigeons will come in regardless if flapping for a while or just a few flaps.

It should be ok hopefully :good:

Edited by semiautolee

the ferret likes it. :yes:

i just connect my one to a battery and let it flap away battery lasts 7 hours easily ,

only had it a month or so but seems to do the job proberly better then a rotary never seem to flare from a flapper ,i just make sure i put it away from the hide as the noise gets a little irritating