Pigeon magnet

N1ck8

Hi, I am just about to purchase a magnet but am not sure which one to buy.

Is it better to use ones which support dead birds or one of these foam type decoys?

Whilst looking on flee bay I notice there is a huge price gap between some of these magnets.

If anyone has a second hand set up which is collecting dust please let me know

Any help appreciated

You won't go far wrong with the site sponsors ones.... UK shootwhorehouse click top right of your screen on the brown logo of theirs. A good company to deal with :good:

If you don't mind a bit of extra weight a great machine is the Andy Moss one...cheap and very good :good:

Don't buy off ebay monkeys with no after sales backup.

You won't go far wrong with the site sponsors ones.... UK shootwhorehouse click top right of your screen on the brown logo of theirs. A good company to deal with :good:

If you don't mind a bit of extra weight a great machine is the Andy Moss one...cheap and very good :good:

Don't buy off ebay monkeys with no after sales backup.

Thanks for the info..

Where do you buy the Andy moss from?

Also do you use dead birds or fake decoys

Thanks for the info..

Where do you buy the Andy moss from?

Also do you use dead birds or fake decoys

Dead birds are the best decoys for attracting pigeons. Hyper flappers form UK shootwarehouse are very good. There is a super light weight magnet than can only take hyperflappers but most do both.

I'll try to find the Andy Moss phone number and PM you.

lightweight pinewood. 7 amp battery will last best part of the day. 12amp will give you a full summers day. will take hyper flaps and dead birds. adjustable arms for crop height. Mine had done thousands of hours over the years and is just starting to play up now. something to do with an old moaning bloke standing in the spin didnt help.

single leg that screws into the ground, no need for tripod once you know what your doing with it.

lightweight pinewood. 7 amp battery will last best part of the day. 12amp will give you a full summers day. will take hyper flaps and dead birds. adjustable arms for crop height. Mine had done thousands of hours over the years and is just starting to play up now. something to do with an old moaning bloke standing in the spin didnt help.

single leg that screws into the ground, no need for tripod once you know what your doing with it.

Is that pinewood Sporting ?

Hi,

I just got from AA Decoys for £45 inc battery, it was recommended by another PW Memeber.

I saw it in action when i went out with him did the job.

Hope Helpful

Stuart

Does this have telescopic arms on it?

I bought a cheap one off thebay and the first time out, whilst lifting it out of the car the handle on the bag snapped :angry: (poorly stitched)

And when it revolves, the piece that screws ontop the motor that the arms fit to, screws itself off ??? and the arms fall to the floor.

Im hoping a bit of superglue/threadlock will sort this out, and the bag can be restitched (Good ol' Mum)