Dan arms 28g 7.5 plastic wad

Had done a bit of a search on them and saw people saying they were not very good. They are usefull but i'm wary of these reviews as I find it is only people who had bad experiences that write a review and people that like things tend not to. The Hull Comp x were my other choice but being a tight Scotsman I was trying to save the postage as I will have to get Comp x delivered and I like trying to support the local shops. However not if it feels like you've just gone ten rounds with Mike Tyson after firing them.

I have used Dan Arms in the past and they have worked fine for me. A lot of people on here complain about how dirty they are, however, that is why you buy a cleaning kit.

Why don't you buy a box of 25 and pattern them through your shotgun; what works in one gun may not work in another. If they work then go and buy more, simples.

I have used Dan Arms in the past and they have worked fine for me. A lot of people on here complain about how dirty they are, however, that is why you buy a cleaning kit.

Why don't you buy a box of 25 and pattern them through your shotgun; what works in one gun may not work in another. If they work then go and buy more, simples.

You will find that the new stock of DanArms contain Vectan D20 and are clean and lively.

Edited by Floating Chamber

ive still got one box of 250 left...yes they are very dirty cartridges and you get used to the recoil, i have read on here some people have had miss fires but ive gone through 750 now on clays and havnt had any...i will try not to buy them again and see what else just cartridges have on offer at the time as i still have some Hull superfast and Eley olympics left :D