first caution in ten years

digger

got my first caution in a decade today,for trying to drive past a mosque on a friday.basically i tried to turn right into a road and when half way across the other side a policeman told me the road was shut due to it being friday ( muslims worship day ).all they were doing was parking on double yellows and walking in the middle of the road so it had to be shut.due to the heat i lost my rag,no racist abuse just a few f`s and w`s about the fact they were stopping me doing my job = a caution.

will the last person to leave please turn off the lights or better still leave them on and forward the bill to Mr b.liar :good:

got my first caution in a decade today,for trying to drive past a mosque on a friday.basically i tried to turn right into a road and when half way across the other side a policeman told me the road was shut due to it being Friday ( muslims worship day ).all they were doing was parking on double yellows and walking in the middle of the road so it had to be shut.due to the heat i lost my rag,no racist abuse just a few f`s and w`s about the fact they were stopping me doing my job = a caution.

will the last person to leave please turn off the lights or better still leave them on and forward the bill to Mr b.liar :good:

roll on the revolution.

in south croydon ( dunheved road,opposite mayday hospital ). my last caution was for hitting a bloke who bumped into my then pregnant wife and when i pulled him up on it sucked his teeth and called her a white b***h.done within full veiw of two police officers who cautioned me as they saw what happened and refused to arrest me but couldnt be seen to not act.

that answer your questions mungler :good:

Digger did the right thing,lol.

Seen Omar Bhakri, kicked out of britain for his muslim ranting and sent back to the Lebanon.

Now things have got too hot for him to handle, he is squealing like a pig because he is scared.

Poor man, not !!!!!!

Digger did the right thing,lol.

Seen Omar Bhakri, kicked out of britain for his muslim ranting and sent back to the Lebanon.

Now things have got too hot for him to handle, he is squealing like a pig because he is scared.

Poor man, not !!!!!!

He tried to get out AP on a Royal Navy ship, they wouldn't let him on as he didn't have the right papers.

Poetic justice?

LB :good:

you'll be telling me next that there is a rule for that Digger, in the Highway Code. I'm fed up with this government, they do what they want, say what they want and never listen to Joe Public. As for the Mosque, why the hell didnt they put the bloody thing somewhere quieter!!!!