Bisley Article

plexer

I think they do that to put it into "real terms" people who have no idea about guns can understand. Joe public in the street won't know about different rounds and things like that, but he will have seen some nutter in the middle east brandishing an AK on the news.

On the whole a fair article considering all the bad press recently, I was pleasantly suprised :good:

A "Swing" target rifle uses 7.62 NATO. (7.62X51)

An AK47 uses 7.62 Russian (7.62X39)

They are a different round altogether, but this reporter just had to put them into the same group in order to make them look as though they were both capable of being used by terrorists. :good:

It was still an unexpected article from the BBC though, because they normally try to make it look as though Bisley is a training camp for terrorist snipers :lol:

G.M.

And in a fortnight's time, Bisley will be deafened by the roar of a different kind as 2,000 Harley Davidson owners arrive for a festival. Kindred spirits to the shooters, another group of enthusiasts, enjoying an unusual sort of holiday.

AND PIGEON WATCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bandanas at the ready chaps :good:

LB

And in a fortnight's time, Bisley will be deafened by the roar of a different kind as 2,000 Harley Davidson owners arrive for a festival. Kindred spirits to the shooters, another group of enthusiasts, enjoying an unusual sort of holiday.

AND PIGEON WATCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bandanas at the ready chaps :good:

LB

I'm already growing my facial air and not planning to wash for 3 weeks in preperation :lol: