Eurotrap -- what happened to it

DSPUK

A few years ago at Midland Game fair they had Eurotrap - It was one on a trailer and you stood over traps and they sent out orange - white and blue clays - Mate and myself really looked forward to game fair to shoot that.

Anyone know what happened to it -- To be honest I thought it much more exciting than Starshot ever was. :good:

Dave

Shot it a couple of times back then,really enjoyed it,didn't you have to shoot the clays in some sort of order and not just go on and blather everything :hmm::lol: :lol:

Talking of 'side events' I think you've got to go a long way to beat Clay Snooker,guaranteed to empty my wallet :oops::yes::good:

Azzurri

Shot it a couple of times back then,really enjoyed it,didn't you have to shoot the clays in some sort of order and not just go on and blather everything :hmm::lol: :lol:

Talking of 'side events' I think you've got to go a long way to beat Clay Snooker,guaranteed to empty my wallet :oops::yes::good:

Azzurri

Great game :good: , really good fun and as you say bad for the wallet unless of course you win :lol: :lol:

Edited by bakerboy

even i sat inside that trapping fro them on occasions. :lol: think chris and rhianne run a ground in south wales now, or did.

Brian,

I presume there were multiple combinations to prevent learning a pattern but each combination having to ultimately make the shooting even between the two guns :blink:

Must've been a nightmare to trap?

PS, made the final a couple of years running at this, pity it seems to have disappeared :(

They did run a ground in South Wales but last time I saw Chris he looked gaunt - didn't look well at all - The last time he was at Midland Game Fair they put him right up at far end of clay line and not many shooters went up there so he lost a lot of money - Also it was by camp site and he had to stop when campers leant on fence facing into guns watching.

You had to shoot your stand colour - I always shot white then if one or no white came you shot blue and always hoped you hit the smoker.

Fast and furious - I liked it.

I did spend a few quid on snooker as well - never hit black though - saw it hit once with low recoil cartridge so knew it could be hit.

Good old days probably never to return. :no:

dave

Yes eurotrap is sitting rusting not being used on Crynant shootmg ground and yes chris still owns it and the shooting ground.

What a waste but im sure if you wanted it he would set it up ?

Edited by lhs