Another night at the golf club permission and quality time with son.

Jesse James

Hi again Gang.... :rolleyes:

Spent another couple of quality hours with my Son on our golf course permission.

Elliot my son was not only the driver for the evening but the spotter and lamp man.

what a wonderfull job he did and the prof below in picture.

37 rabbits. Greens keeper / managers very happy again. :good:

http://s1078.photobucket.com/albums/w481/jessejamesJnr/?action=view&current=Golfcourse8thJune022.jpg

First picture in link is black... how dark lol..

thanks lee. :rolleyes:

post-14374-0-97311300-1339246732.jpg

Nice pics! I cant wait to take my boy out wirh me, hes in gun safety training at the min!

Thank you Buddy.

Its great to see the young ones getting involved in all aspects of shooting, fishing, rather than sitting in front of TV

and playing Play station games.

I have never pushed him to do this he simply asks to come and gets involved.

he started shooting with air rifles at the age of 6 and as said he wanted to get into this sport and hobby.

only to happy to have him.

Good luck my friend with your son and training and doing it correctly and safely. very important.

:good:

good stuf, you must have loads of rabbits on there, il be luck to see 15 rabbits on mine

Thank you.

for sure, We could have stayed all night and "could" have shot hundreds of them.

I don't want to over shoot this place and mainly use my Pulsar so the rabbits don't get "Lamp shy" or used to us as such...

you know what I mean.

Its much better when we have the buggy to use that's for sure, they seem used to the noise of the buggies and just stay put, rather than running of when we are shooting on foot.

I have never seen so many rabbits, as also said in one of my other posts there are also around (Started to try to count last night) about 100 various Deer. and these will need to be thinned down at some stage too.

happy days.

Lee

great write up you got a lucky lad there ,your obviously both enjoying a great permission and your sons learning safeley do `you sell them to a game dealer or have u got the biggest freezer full going :lol: :lol:

Hummm you hit the Nail on the head here to be honest mate, I'm trying to find a game dealer that I can get these too,

with out having to travel back and forth to far and make no money due to fuel cost etc.

the nearest one to my permission is still 25 mins the other way I travel home too, and there are none around where I live... :hmm:

I have a chest freezer full of them... :huh: I have tried local pubs and food places, no one wants them, even for free.

the permission does not want them or willing to sell them On.

Think I will have to get a stall and sell them... which I don't think I can do.

I have given lots away to friends and family and guys and girls up at my boys school, but there now full up on them.

for now another freezer needed... :lol:

Well done guys...quality time together.

Really is bud.

Thank you Sir.

Try selling the rabbits onto a Falconry centre or zoo,as long as there head shot you should have no problems :good: (providing you have one local to you)

Me and a mate of mine would often shoot 150+ rabbits over a weekend,and would drop them into a falconry centre on route home(the smell was terrible)we never took any payment,but always got looked after with brews,ice creams etc :good: and it lead onto more shooting contacts/permissions.

Also had a couple of mates into Falconry and always supplied them with rabbits for there birds :good: BB

Try selling the rabbits onto a Falconry centre or zoo,as long as there head shot you should have no problems :good: (providing you have one local to you)

Me and a mate of mine would often shoot 150+ rabbits over a weekend,and would drop them into a falconry centre on route home(the smell was terrible)we never took any payment,but always got looked after with brews,ice creams etc :good: and it lead onto more shooting contacts/permissions.

Also had a couple of mates into Falconry and always supplied them with rabbits for there birds :good: BB

Humm food for thought.... :hmm: Thank you for your input, I will have to take a look to see.

thanks.

How chuffed does your lad look? Great stuff.

Yeah for sure, he was smiling from Ear to Ear all the way home.

Cheers.

Thank you all again for kind words and useful advice.

I'm going to try to see if Chessington world of adventure and there Zoo would be happy to take my rabbits....

for free of course or at least a "day out" on the rides... :look:

Cheers all.

Lee

Try it mate you might get lucky :yes: and a free ride,sounds interesting :lol:

I had permission over the Cotswolds wildlife park :good: That was some good rabbit shooting,and they made use of the shot rabbits :good: BB