A few bunnies inbetween showers

Luckyshot

Had a look out after work yesterday as the sun was shining for a change. I took the 22 out as I had just planned on having a walk around a few of the smaller fields and didnt need the range of my other guns. I am useless at shooting frehand so decided to take my sticks with me not that I am any use with them :lol: until yesterday that is, shooting off the stick just seemed natural and out of all the rabbits shot only 3 were body shots. I missed about the first 10 rabbits whilst getting used to the sticks then managed to shoot 47 rabbits including another black one :D before the light started to fade, not bad for my smallest permission a 7 acre field. :good:

P6290120mm-1.jpg

Good result mate. Shooting off sticks takes a bit of practice , I also used to be hopeless off them but now find I'm not too bad once in a routine .

Know what you mean, I thought I would still be hopeless after missing the first 10 bunnies :oops: bu soon managed to pull my self around to manage the rest.

Had a look out after work yesterday as the sun was shining for a change. I took the 22 out as I had just planned on having a walk around a few of the smaller fields and didnt need the range of my other guns. I am useless at shooting frehand so decided to take my sticks with me not that I am any use with them :lol: until yesterday that is, shooting off the stick just seemed natural and out of all the rabbits shot only 3 were body shots. I missed about the first 10 rabbits whilst getting used to the sticks then managed to shoot 47 rabbits including another black one :D before the light started to fade, not bad for my smallest permission a 7 acre field. :good:

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq161/carter1378/P6290120mm-1.jpg[/im

Top shot !! :good::good: