Another Newcomer!

GunFire

Morning all,

Been watching the forum for a couple of weeks now so thought it's time to jump on board!

I have owned air rifles in the past but I'm new to the world of shotguns. I've been bitten by the bug after going to corporate clay shoots and stag do's. I sent for my shotgun grant and the FEO visited earlier this week. Hoping for my certificate to drop through the letter box very shortly! I live in Staffordshire and hope to visit some local clay shoots soon. I will be looking to get a couple of lessons and then start the exciting search for my first gun! I have a budget of around £1000 and advise would be greatly appriciated.

Cheers guys

Morning all,

Been watching the forum for a couple of weeks now so thought it's time to jump on board!

I have owned air rifles in the past but I'm new to the world of shotguns. I've been bitten by the bug after going to corporate clay shoots and stag do's. I sent for my shotgun grant and the FEO visited earlier this week. Hoping for my certificate to drop through the letter box very shortly! I live in Staffordshire and hope to visit some local clay shoots soon. I will be looking to get a couple of lessons and then start the exciting search for my first gun! I have a budget of around £1000 and advise would be greatly appriciated.

Cheers guys

welcome from waterworld on sea :lol: :lol: :lol: